Utilities for Residents
The following corporations provide utilities to residents of the City of Genoa:
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, LIHEAP is offering assistance to pay gas and electric bills. Click here for more information.
- Provides electric service to residents.
- Financial assistance programs with ComEd
- Guide to Installing or Revising your Residential Electrical Service
- Provides gas services to residents.
- Charter Communications
- Provides cable services to residents.
- For a complete channel list for your area, please visit www.spectrum.com/channellineup.
- Provides phone and internet services to residents.
- Waste Management
- Provides refuse and recycling services to residents. Please visit our refuse and recycling page for more information regarding residential service.
Water and sewer services are provided by the City of Genoa.