Forms and Permits
Typable forms may be saved and submitted online to email@example.com. All documents required by the permit must be attached and submitted in one email (including scanned plats). Forms may also be printed out and submitted at the City Municipal Building. Again, all forms required in each link must be turned in together.
For a list of fees, please visit Appendix A.
Please also review our Plan Review Submittal Guide.
Covenants and Restrictions
Some subdivisions (Riverbend, Derby Estates, and Oak Creek Unit 4) have private covenants and restrictions which supersede City zoning requirements. The City does not enforce covenants and restrictions. It is recommended that property owners check with their homeowner’s association, builder, or developer prior to commencing any work.
Construction Standards and Specifications
The City of Genoa’s Construction Standards and Specifications can be found here.
For annexations, amendments to the zoning ordinance or a zoning map amendment appeal to the Unified Development Ordinance, special use permits, variations, preliminary or final plats of subdivision, or preliminary and/or final planned unit developments, please use a Development Application.
- Above Ground Pool Permit
- Deck Permit
- Detached Garage Permit
- Driveway Permit (City Residential)
- Driveway Permit (Hamlet/Suburban Residential)
- Fence Permit
- Misc. Projects Permit
- Electrical Service
- Water Heater
- Other misc. projects, contact City Hall to see if you need a permit
- New Construction Permit
- Permit Extension Request
- Re-Roof Permit
- In Ground Pool Permit
- Shed Permit
- Sidewalk Installation Permit
- Sign Permit
Other forms and permits
- Citizens Park Pavilion Rental
- Community Calendar /Sign Request
- Email Billing Enrollment Form
- Entertainment Permit
- FOIA Request Form
- Golf Cart/UTV Permit Application
- Keeping Chickens Permit
- Liquor License Application
- Mobile Food Vendor Permit
- Public Event Form
- Raffle Application
- Right of Way Utility Permit
- Snowbird Form
- Solicitors/Itinerant Merchant Application