The Plan Commission shall meet not less than once monthly and may provide for regular or special meetings, as it shall deem required.
Powers and Duties:
The Plan Commission shall have the following powers:
- To prepare and recommend to the City Council a Comprehensive Plan for the present and future development or redevelopment of the City.
- To recommend changes, from time to time, in the Official Comprehensive Plan.
- To schedule and hold public hearings in regard to ordinances or resolutions to adopt a Comprehensive Plan or amendment thereto.
- To give aid to officials of the City, including the Planning Department charged with the inspection of improvements embraced within the Official Comprehensive Plan.
- To exercise authority in the conduct of matters of planning as may be referred to the Plan Commission, from time to time, by the Planning Department or the corporate authorities.
- To exercise such other powers as may be provided by ordinance. (Ord. 857, 5-10-94)
- Jennifer Barton
- Michael Cirone
- Jennifer Creadon
- Bob Moore
- Ron Sheahan
- Brian Wallace
- Mike Walsh
|March 12th||March 12th||March 12th|
|September 10th (Cancelled)||–||–|
|October 8th||October 8th|
|November 12th||November 12th|
|December 10th||December 10th|
*A request for older agendas and/or minutes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.